South Korean tech giant Samsung just made major announcement that might give a strong boost to the cryptocurrency mass adoption. The company confirmed that its new flagship smartphone Galaxy S10 features “a secure storage backed by hardware, which houses your private keys for blockchain-enabled mobile services.”
The company did not provide any further details about the storage yet.
Once more information on the Samsung Crypto Wallet is revealed we will publish it here !
Some other specifics and features of the Galaxy S10 series:
- Galaxy S10 is made with Samsung’s best screen yet, the world’s first Dynamic AMOLED display
- Ultra Wide Lens: A first for the S Series, Galaxy S10 offers an Ultra Wide Lens with a 123-degree field of view, like the human eye.
- Samsung introduces Wireless PowerShare on Galaxy S10, making it possible to easily charge Qi-certified smartphone devices and even compatible wearable devices.
- Smartphone supports 5G networking technology, which allows “to download a full season of a TV show in minutes.”
- The new AI software on the Galaxy S10 automatically optimizes battery, CPU, RAM, and even device temperature based on how you use your phone, and continues to learn and get better over time.
- Galaxy S10 comes with Intelligent Wi-Fi that allows for an uninterrupted and safe connection by seamlessly switching between Wi-Fi and LTE, as well as alerting you of potentially risky Wi-Fi connections.
- You will get the largest storage capacity available on a Galaxy device—the S10+ even comes with 1TB of built-in storage –and the ability to add an additional 512GB microSD card for up to 1.5TB.